Friday, November 7, 2008

Radio City Spectacular at Target Center

The Xcel Energy Center may have the Trans Siberian Orchestra show, but the Target Center has the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes. I saw the dazzling beauties on the local news last night surrounding Santa at the Mall of America and I immediately got online to find out when I could bring the family to the show.

It turns out that the Radio City Christmas Spectacular is at the Target Center for three days starting today and running through Sunday. Target Center ticket prices don’t look too bad and I know this will be a great way to kick off the holiday season – get it? KICK-OFF??? Ok, it’s a lame joke aimed at seeing those Rockettes do their eye-high kicks and precision choreography.

I read this blurb about the show and thought I would share: “Families will be delighted and touched as Santa flies high above the crowd, snow falls inside and the true meaning of Christmas comes to life in the awe-inspiring Living Nativity."

I woke up this morning to snow and I decided it is time to get in the Holiday Spirit. Going to the Target Center to see the Radio City Christmas show is the perfect beginning to the 2008 Holiday Season.

Radio City Spectacular at Target Center Minnesota

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

The Christmas Spectacular is AWESOME! I went two years ago with the fam and it was such a blast. I wish I could kick like that...

Anonymous said...

The show was great, my kids loved it. Thanks for the recommendation!