Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nickelback, Bush, Seether & My Darkest Days Tickets


Wow, what a great Eric Church concert!

I'm not sure what the demographic overlap is for EC and Nickelback, Bush, Seether & My Darkest days is, but I'm willing to bet some fans are one in the same!

The aforementioned bands are coming to the Target Center. Man, how can that building handle all the musical talent??

Tickets for Nickelback, Bush, Seether and My Darkest Days start at $109.00 a piece. It'll be a great night at the Target Center.

Wednesday, May 32
6 PM

2 comments:

Nickelback said...

I want to join the music concert because music is my soul and i never missed any music concert in my surrounding areas in New York and at this time i will join this concert again but i am looking for discount and affordable tickets rates.

bush tickets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.