Monday, February 13, 2012

Eric Church at the Target Center

Guess who just bought tickets to see Eric Church on May 17 at the Target Center?!

I am completely excited! Eric Church is my favorite artist of all time, not to mention a sexy beast. If you are interested in EC tickets, I am pretty sure Ticket Master is sold out, but that there are tickets available elsewhere.

Undoubtedly Eric Church is my favorite artist. I love every single one of his songs, plus I have already mentioned the handsome thing. He has that sexy, savvy air about him that I can't resist. I would take him with or without his sunglasses - I'm not too picky considering he has those ruggedly good looks that include his dark hair.

On a less creepy note, here are my top ten favorite Erich Church songs:

10. Love Your Love the Most
9. Homeboy
8. Guys Like Me
7. Jack Daniels
6. Smoke a Little Smoke
5. Hell on the Heart
4. Sinners Like Me
3. Drink in My Hand
2. Carolina
1. Springsteen

Ugh... it was a task to cut that list down to ten and to place the songs in an order somewhat relative to my liking of them. I should have just said my number one and number two songs are Springsteen and Carolina, in that order, because after that the lines are really blurred.

Anyway, I am ecstatic about my Eric Church tickets!

1 comment:

Jason Aldean concerts tickets 2012 said...

5 People need a punch in the mouth.....wtf is wrong with you people?! Eric is an amazing artist with amazing talent....and his live performances are phenomenal! most country artists wish they were half as awesome as Eric Church.

Eric Church to be # 1.."Love Your Love the Most" is amazing song...