Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Target Center Metallica Show

Head bangers of the Twin Cities were ecstatic to learn that Metallica was coming to the Target Center on October 13th. I heard a rumor that the floor tickets sold out in 5 minutes. Now, that is heavy metal dedication. I know local ticket broker Ticket King still has Metallica Tickets including floor tickets if fans are desperate – I would recommend buying tickets soon because the concert is a long way out and I bet it will sell out, even at Ticket King. Metallica’s Death Magnetic tour is going to be a big deal. I will update again in October as the Metallica concert gets closer. Rock on!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I didn't even know that those guys were still alive...

You would think that the drugs sex and rock n' roll scene would have them burned out by now...

Minnesota Ticket Guy said...

LOL!