Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Target Center Review

Chadley took me up on my challenge for writing a Target Center Lil’ Wayne Review – here is what he had to say:

This show was probably the best concert i have ever been to. Lil Wayne and T-Pain are 2 of my favorite rappers and always will be besides the late Tupac Shakur may he R.I.P. The show started off with Gym Class Heros and ended with Lil Wayne, i had front row tickets to the concert and i left it with a huge adrenaline rush and barely able to hear, by far the funnest time i have ever had, keep up the good work.


Thanks for the feedback, Chad the Mad Man! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog - I hope you enjoy more shows at the Target Center soon!

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Sounds like it was a great show! i'm sure that downtown MInneapolis was packed after that one!!