Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lil’ Wayne Minneapolis Tour Stop

I admit I am not really into the hip-hop style of music Lil’ Wayne performs, but I saw his name on a list of top things to do in 2009 put out by the Pioneer Press. Really the list item was to attend a concert at the Xcel and Target Center and his January 19th show date made the list. Lil’ Wayne will be joined by Keyshia Cole and T-Pain and special guests Gym Class Heroes.

I have to admit I probably won’t be going to the Lil’ Wayne show. However, I will make the same pledge on this Target Center blog site as I did on my Xcel Energy Center blog, if you write a Lil’ Wayne show review in the comments section of my blog, I will post it on the front page and give you full credit. I want to make this blog about all types of shows and music at the Target Center not just the ones I attend.

Monday, January 19th is also Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I hope Lil’ Wayne and everyone takes a moment to remember that and all that Dr. King did for our country. As a recognized federal holiday, the parking meters won’t be enforced either so get down town early enough to snag one and you won’t have to worry about paying for Target Center parking.

5 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

This tour is apparently a super big deal. It's not really my kind of show, but sounds like it could be a really fun production.

Anonymous said...

I just bought tickets for the show, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

The show was awesome, thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

This show was probably the best concert i have ever been to. Lil Wayne and T-Pain are 2 of my favorite rappers and always will be besides the late Tupac Shakur my he R.I.P. The show started off with Gym Class Heros and ended with Lil Wayne, i had front row tickets to the concert and i left it with a huge adrenaline rush and barely able to hear, by far the funnest time i have ever had, keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the show went well! And just a little note that Ticket King always has awesome Target Center tickets to every show they have!