Friday, December 7, 2007

Timberwolves Tickets

It has officially hit rock bottom for Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket demand. My friend and his family headed down to the Target Center last Tuesday for the Timberwolves versus Lakers game. He was able to buy Minnesota Timberwolves Tickets with a face value of $260/Ticket for $50/Ticket. The seats were in the VIP section and only four rows from the court. I was amazed to hear that a person could buy Lakers/Timberwolves Tickets for 1/5 of the face value. In years past, that was an untouchable Timberwolves Ticket.

I am sure that with their slow start, there will be plenty of bargains to be had the rest of the season. Hearing those prices, I think I am going to have to venture down to Target Center Minneapolis for a couple of games this winter. Let's face it, it is still an NBA game even though the Timberwolves are having a down year.

No comments: