Friday, October 26, 2007

8,000 Timberwolves Fans

The official announced crowd for the Minnesota Timberwolves pre-season opener versus the Indiana Pacers last Wednesday was around 8,000. However, my buddy that went to the game because his boss gave him a pair of tickets said that there was no way that there were actually 8,000 "butts in the seats" at the Target Center. He estimated the crowd to be closer to 5,000 and was fired up that he was able to move down to the VIP seats midway through the first quarter.

Since I am a Timberwolves fan, I look at this year as a great opportunity to catch some Timberwolves games from up close without having to pay big bucks. I am confident that except for a couple of the marquee games at the Target Center, I will be able to buy excellent Timberwolves Tickets for face value or less. That is good news for me but bad news for Timberwolves Season Ticket Holders or any Minnesota Ticket Broker.

No comments: