Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nine Inch Nails at the Target Center

Nine Inch Nails will be back for a show August 2nd, 2008 at the Target Center (that's only one day before they play at Lollapalooza!) My friend told me that the only way to get premium Nine Inch Nails tickets is to become a member of the Spiral Fanclub and order through Music Today. While this saves on some service fees the whole thing sounds like a hassle to me. You have to order them as 'will call only' and as if that isn't enough your name will be printed on the Nine Inch Nails ticket. Also, there was a ticket limit of 2 (which really bummed me out because I needed 4) and when you go to pick up your Nine Inch Nails ticket it is scanned immediately and you cannot go back outside. While I understand that Trent Reznor is trying to protect his fans, but this just seems like such a hassle, no?
It seems with age Trent gets a little more crazier about these things as he gets older - he even prefers to release his albums via his website rather than having to deal with distribution and record labels.

Regardless, I am still a fan and really excited to see one of my favorite bands at the end of the summer!!!



Nine Inch Nails tickets go on sale this Saturday, May 10th. Buy your Nine Inch Nails Target Center tickets fast because they always sell out!

No comments: